Advancy places the utmost importance on the training of its consultants. Two types of training are available: formal training provided as part of a clearly defined program and informal project-based training (client or in-house) through on-the-job coaching.
Advancy provides new consultants with a course called “Consulting skills” with 3 modules:
- Issue analysis and problem solving: learning to structure a project
- Interviewing skills: conducting more successful interviews (clients, experts)
- Logical writing: delivering clear, well-structured messages
Advancy provides two types of training for senior consultants:
- Public speaking skills: keys to giving an effective oral presentation
- Operational expertise: expanding skills on the job
Advancy provides courses for Managers and above on the following topics:
- Interpersonal relationships
In addition, we organise several specific training programs focused on industry sectors (e.g. retail & luxury, FMCG, automotive, tourism) and capabilities (e.g. financial analysis, modelling, supply chain, lean manufacturing).