Restructuring & Operations
During the boom times companies have focused on revenue growth, with optimisation flying under the radar. Advancy have a proven track record of working with clients in creating cost reduction schemes that can be more effective than revenue growth strategies.
Most importantly, we have found that an effective cost optimisation project can improve your business’ internal and external service levels by simplifying and refining existing processes.
Three major trends will amplify the focus on operations:
- Increased competitive pressure: globalisation has led to the introduction of new low-cost players and market entrants who are using strong operational levers to differentiate themselves (e.g. new value chains, outsourcing and offshoring)
- Increased customer expectations: The balance of power has reversed, with customers becoming increasingly sophisticated given their greater access to information and the ability to instantly compare offerings in today’s more transparent business environment.
- Increased service offerings: Across many industries, both B2B and B2C, customers are expecting products to be accompanied by a ‘package’ of customised services that improve the customer experience and differentiate a business’ offering from the competition.
Advancy helps industry leaders to push the boundaries of operational excellence across the whole value chain. We have particularly strong experience in lean manufacturing, innovation & product development, purchasing, production & maintenance, capital committed and SG&A.
Our tried and tested methodology is personalised to meet two challenges:
- Aligning operations with strategic decisions
- Making real changes that lead to continual improvements and deliver sustainable profit levels throughout the entire organisation
It is here that our motto “Driving Strategy to Results” fulfils its promise.