Sales & Marketing
Advancy has strong expertise in commercial strategy and efficiency. This includes experience in:
- Pricing strategy: product segmentation by client, positioning versus competitors by type of distribution, pricing policy, processes and support tools
- Brand strategies: strategic diagnostics, action plan, business plan
- Marketing insights: market potential, competitive benchmarking, consumer insights
- Product mix optimisation : product portfolio reviews, channel strategy and route to market
- Marketing organisation: mission, profile, goals, performance tracking (KPIs)
The commercial strategy must be consistent with the marketing strategy: definition of the distribution pattern, commercial organisation and management of key accounts, management of the field sales force.