Sales & Marketing
Advancy has strong expertise in commercial strategy and efficiency, including experience in:
- Pricing strategy: product segmentation by client, positioning versus competitors by type of distribution, pricing policy, processes and support tools
- Brand strategies: strategic diagnostics, action plans, customer experience and business plans
- Marketing insights: market potential, competitive benchmarking and consumer insights
- Product mix optimisation: product portfolio reviews, channel strategy and route-to-market
- Marketing organisation: mission, profile, goals and performance tracking (KPIs)
To maximise results, one’s commercial strategy must remain consistent with their marketing strategy. This is achievable through a clear definition of the distribution strategy, consistent commercial organisation and strong management of key accounts & the field sales force.