Managing Director – Johannesburg
“Advancy/Haute Performance: the opportunity for Haute Performance to anchor into a thriving international practice and the opportunity for Advancy to bring the African dimension to their network – all based on shared sets of values and clients”
I created Haute Performance in Johannesburg in 2004, initially on the basis of my industry experience in Consumer Goods and Supply Chain and my consulting track record with AT Kearney and Mitchell Madison Group. I was soon joined by a former colleague, and we started to hire juniors and expand from there.
At Haute Performance, we take every single assignment with gusto and make sure that we exceed our clients’expectations at every opportunity. We maintain high ethical standards and thrive on adding real tangible value to our clients’ businesses.
As a consequence, the office has grown steadily and expanded into new industries, new functional domains and new territories:
- We cover a versatile mix of industries as diversified as Cement, Liquor, Cosmetics, Pharma and Engineering
- We expanded from the Supply Chain domain into Sales & marketing, Route-to-Market and Retail Development
- We have now operated in more than 10 African countries, while still keeping a solid base in Johannesburg.
- 20+ years of experience in management consulting in Europe, the USA and Africa, acquired at ATKearney, Mitchell Madison Group and Haute Performance
- Managing Director – Tibbett&Britten Network Logisitcs – South Africa
- System Manager – Procter & Gamble Benelux
- “Ingénieur Civil Mécanicien” – Université Catholique de Louvain – Belgium
- Master of Science in Engineering – MSc – Thayer School of Engineering – Dartmouth College NH USA
- “Diplôme en Business Administration” – Université Catholique de Louvain – Belgium