“Relentlessly focusing on creating results for our clients.”
- Advancy’s team has been operating in Australia and New Zealand for over a decade. David Thevenon founded Value Line Consulting in 2001, which rebranded and joined the Advancy network in 2013 to broaden the services provided to its clients and expand access to exciting global opportunities
- Our clients include large/mid-market private equity funds, large multinationals and mid-size companies seeking to develop a leadership position in their sector
- Our founding partners come from Bain & Co and the Boston Consulting Group
Expertise and capabilities
- Whilst we have worked in most industry sectors since 2001, we have developed a particularly strong expertise in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (including Food and Beverage), Metal & Mining, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality, Services and Private Equity
- We create value for our clients across four main axes:
- Strategy – How can we improve value creation?
- Buy-side mergers and acquisitionssupport (commercial due diligence) – How attractive is the target?
- Sell-side vendor due diligence –How can we best highlight the opportunities for a buyer?
- Operational Effectiveness (Restructuring/Operations and Supply Chain) – How can we work more efficiently?
- Most of our clients have been with us for a number of years and are strong advocates of our brand and what we stand for.
- The Advancy Sydney office is located in the central area of Circular Quay in the CBD providing a beautiful and relaxed working environment.
- We pride ourselves on a balanced lifestyle whilst fully benefiting from the global Advancy network through staff exchanges and transfers, global practices, joint training and inter-office events.