Partner – New Delhi
“Our international clients trust us to support them in achieving theirIndia business plans”
I founded IndSight Growth Partners in 2012 after 15 successful years in industry across 3 multinational companies (Pernod Ricard, Bongrain – Savencia, Arjowiggins) twice as India CEO & Country Manager, and then 2 years as a start-up entrepreneur. As Advancy India, we can support international clients seamlessly in India and the region.
My aim is to advise clients on strategy based on real ‘on the ground’ experience of managing businesses combined with strong consulting skills and teams. My objective is to have teams work closely with clients as ‘trusted advisors’ in a strong collaborative approach.
We have successfully worked for senior executives of leading companies including Global Fortune 500, French CAC 40 & SBF 120 companies, both at HQ level as well at Country management level.
I have worked for clients across many industries such as consumer goods like food & beverage, manufacturing industry and services advising them on India growth strategy and entry strategy, country management and strategy execution as well as strategic partnerships incl. M&A and joint ventures.
Experience and Education:
- 20+ years of general management and consulting experience in India, South Asia & Europe
- Vice-President & Governing Council Member, Indo-French Chamber of Commerce & Industry (IFCCI): CCI France-Inde
- President, HEC Paris India Alumni
- Master’s in Management from HEC Paris
- Bachelor’s in Commerce from H.R. College, Mumbai
- Fluent in English, French & Hindi