Relentlessly focusing on creating results for our clients
- Advancy’s team has been operating in Australia and New Zealand for over a decade. David Thevenon founded Value Line Consulting in 2001. Value Line Consulting rebranded to Advancy in 2013 to strengthen services to its clients and provide an exciting global work environment to the staff
- Our clients include private equity funds, large multinationals and mid-size companies seeking to develop a leadership position in their sector
- Our founding partners come from Bain & Co and the Boston Consulting Group
Expertise and capabilities
- Whilst we have worked in most industry sectors since 2001, we have developed a particularly strong expertise in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (including Food and Beverage), Metal & Mining, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality, Services and Private Equity
- We create value for our clients through three main axes:
- Strategy – How can we improve value creation?
- Operational Effectiveness (Restructuring/Operations and Supply Chain) – How can we work more efficiently?
- Mergers and Acquisitions – How can we create value through external growth or divestments?
- Most of our clients have been with us for a number of years and would be happy to recommend us, as evidenced by the selection of testimonials below:
“Advancy has been instrumental at improving our service levels whilst extracting significant savings through our supply chain. They have challenged us and restlessly drove results throughout implementation.” Jean-Christophe Coutures, Chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard Pacific
“The Advancy team were critical to our valuation process, both in terms of their industry insight and comprehensive analysis of the company itself. The quality and responsiveness of the staff was excellent; we are already using them for follow-on work.” Joel Thickins, Director, Champ Private Equity
“Advancy has supported the Woolworths Liquor Group in several strategic and operational projects over the past years. The team’s practical, decision-ready recommendations, supported by rigorous analysis, have been key to driving these projects forward. It has been great working with the team and we are looking forward to future joint projects.” Richard Plunkett, Business Enablement Manager, Woolworths Liquor Group
- The Advancy Sydney office is located in the central area of Circular Quay in the CBD providing a beautiful and relaxed working environment.
- We pride ourselves on a balanced lifestyle whilst fully benefiting from the global Advancy network through staff exchanges and transfers, global practices, joint training and inter-office events