Driving strategy to results
- Advancy was born in Paris in 1999 before developing an extensive network with offices in Australia, Brazil, China and the USA; and of 10 partners around the world (Dubai, India, Japan, Russia, South Africa, …)
- With over 75 professionals, the Paris office is regularly ranked in the first quartile consulting firms in terms of attractiveness and reputation
- Our clients include large multinationals / mid-size companies and private equity funds seeking to develop a leadership position in their sector
Expertise and capabilities
- With over 1000 projects, the Paris office has developed a particularly strong expertise in:
- Process Industries (Metal & Mining, Chemical, Building Materials…) and Manufactured Products (Automotive, Aerospace, Equipment…)
- Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods and Luxury Goods
- Leisure, Hospitality and Services
- Private Equity
- We create value for our clients through four main axes:
- Strategy – How can we improve value creation?
- Top line – How to accelerate profitable growth?
- Operational Effectiveness (Restructuring / Operations / Organization) – How can we work more efficiently?
- Mergers and Acquisitions – How can we create value through external growth, build-up or divestments?
- 100% loyalty rate and one key client per sector made Advancy Paris a unique partner to build outstanding business relationships with people who have high ambitions for their company. Our clients would be happy to recommend us on what makes the difference:
- Differentiation: "You’re never generic, your solutions are always 100% customised to our company"
- Innovation: "Breakthrough recommendations driven by thorough analysis"
- Business Impact: "You really are the reference in management consulting. This project is our success story for the year"
- The Advancy Paris office is located in Neuilly sur Seine between downtown Paris and La Defense
- We pride ourselves on a balanced lifestyle whilst fully benefiting from the global Advancy network through staff exchanges and transfers, global practices, joint training and inter-office events