Driving strategy to results
- Founded in Paris in 1999, Advancy’s global presence today spans five continents via eight offices (Paris, Boston, Dusseldorf, London Munich, São Paulo, Shanghai, Sydney).
- Our London office is our eighth and most recent, having opening in 2016. Managed by Stepan Wildt, it is a solid testament to the continued development of Advancy’s footprint in Europe.
- Our clients include large multinationals and mid-sized companies seeking to develop a leadership position within their sector,, as well as major London-based private equity funds looking to accelerate the growth of their existing portfolio companies and assess new investment opportunities.
Expertise and capabilities
- Our London office covers the full scope of Advancy’s core expertise:
- Process Industries (Metal and Mining, Chemical, Building Materials) and Manufactured Products (Automotive, Aerospace, Equipment)
- Retail, FMCGs and Luxury Goods
- Leisure, Hospitality and Services
- Private Equity
- We create value for our clients through four main axes:
- Strategy: how can we improve value creation?
- Top line: how can we accelerate profitable growth?
- Operational Effectiveness (Restructuring / Operations / Organisation): how can we work more efficiently?
- Mergers and Acquisitions: how can we create value through external growth, build-up or divestments?
- We are proud to offer our clients a 100% tailor-made service with a “boutique” feel, but on a worldwide scale.
- Our London team works primarily with clients in Industry, Retail and Travel and Leisure , and has developed particularly strong relationships with the major private equity funds, helping them to accelerate the growth of their portfolio companies, and assess new investment opportunities.
- Located on Dover Street in the heart of Mayfair, Advancy’s London office address is both convenient and distinguished, just minutes away from both Green Park station and Berkeley Square.
- Our London team is as cosmopolitan as the city itself, and our consultants thrive on working simultaneously on local projects and international assisgnment, in collaboration with Advancy’s worldwide offices.
- We pride ourselves on our international culture, and wholly encourage internal staff exchanges and transfers, global practices, collaborative training and inter-office events.